I’ve always recommended taking extra supplements after you’ve gotten a vaccine – for anything … the flu, Chicken pox, MMR, or COVID.
When you’re vaccinated – again for anything – the vaccine is intended for your body to uptake it within a matter of hours, and after time has passed, your body will excrete what it didn’t uptake.
This is basic science – what goes into your body is addressed immediately. Your body codes what it is and then immediately assimilates it as needed. This applies to food, things that you drink, anything put on your skin that absorbs into your body, and to vaccines.
If you’ve eaten something toxic, your body will reject it and you typically throw up or run to the bathroom with diarrhea. This is how your body gets it outside of you ASAP before it has a chance to circulate.
No one can determine how much your body will absorb from a vaccine, but if you have a vaccine reaction, feel assured that your body is assimilating the chemicals in the vaccine and having a reaction to them. We don’t know how much your body absorbs, but you can eliminate the un-assimilated chemicals through detoxing.
Instead of having them circulate throughout your body, or depositing toxins in one of your organs, like your kidneys, brain, or heart, remove them – they aren’t being used.
What You Can Do
I highly recommend a detoxification program for 7 days after being vaccinated. Remember that you can go to janethull.com and download my 10-Steps To Detoxification ebook for free.
The supplements that I highlight will help detox your body and provide immune support after a vaccination – a vaxx for anything:
- B3 niacin – to cleanse your blood and help prevent blood clots;
- NAC – an amino acid for cellular repair;
- C60 – to excrete damaged cells and repair mitochondria;
- Ivermectin – 12 mg dose for average adult body weight;
- Glutathione – flushes out heavy metals and non-metals like grapheme oxide and SPIONS (spike proteins);
- Vitamin D – protects the cell wall from penetration by a virus or spike protein; depends on body weight, like Ivermectin, but averages 10,000 to 15,000 IU pending exposure to sunlight and the season;
- Vitamin C – important because humans do not produce their own vitamin C like all other animals; assists vitamin D;
- Zinc – penetrates fat stores and helps prevent SPIONS and spike proteins from puncturing the cell wall with the assistance of vitamin C and D;
- Chaga tea – daily restorative supplement with many healing qualities.
No matter what happens concerning your health, there are things that you can always do to help your immune system rebuild and get stronger.
Never give up.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/