Have you ever heard of Chaga tea?
Did you know that the Chaga mushroom can help prevent cancer, assist in cancer recovery, and support your immune system to resist high blood pressure, high blood sugar, colds and the flu?
Cha Cha Chaga
More people are interested in the Chaga mushroom these days because of its healthy benefits, and more studies are showing promising results.
The Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) grows on birch trees in the Northern Hemisphere. The mushroom looks like a dark clump of orange-stained dirt more than a mushroom.
Whoever discovered this was brilliant.
- Chaga mushrooms are rich in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients;
- Chaga contains antioxidants, which are known to slow the aging process and reverse visible signs of aging;
- The antioxidants in Chaga mushrooms help fight against cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure;
- People recovering from cancer claim from their experiences that Chaga helped their recovery by slowing the growth of their cancer cells;
- Studies on lab animals show that triterpenes, compounds found in Chaga, caused malignant tumor cells to self-destruct, unlike other cancer treatments; cytokines are proteins that play a vital role in stimulating white blood cells, and research shows that Chaga can help regulate the production of cytokines, supporting the immune system by helping cells communicate with one another;
- Research shows that Chaga regulates cytokine production, which helps control chronic inflammation that can cause rheumatoid arthritis and even depression over time;
- One study has found that Chaga mushrooms lowered blood sugar levels in obese and diabetic rats. After eating Chaga mushrooms for 8 weeks, their blood sugar levels lowered.
Nutrients In Chaga
- B-complex vitamins
- vitamin D
- amino acids
Don’t Overdo It
Don’t eat the mushroom raw, though, because its texture is like cork and the nutrient benefits require an extraction for its compounds to become bioavailable.
You’ll want to monitor your Chaga use if you have chronic kidney disease because Chaga has a high oxalate content.
There are many Chaga products available on the market, but these are my favorites. I highly recommend the products created by Clif High – he invented Pure Sleep, powdered vitamin C, and Chaga tea blend after he used them to recover from colon cancer. His Chaga tea blend tastes like Chai tea – so yummy.
Chaga – another wonderful natural product that deserves more attention.
If you want to learn more about health and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/