Thyroid health affects you in so many ways – including your weight.
On a daily basis, it’s important to eat foods rich in iodine for thyroid health.
Some of the best sources of iodine are seafood, especially saltwater fish, kelp, chlorella, Spirulina, organic milk, kefir and yogurt, seeds, and many fruits like cranberries and strawberries.
Get your juicer out and start making some healthy smoothies that feed your thyroid, which will also help with weight management.
Melon Banana Smoothie
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1/2 melon of choice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup organic milk of choice
- 3/4 cup plain organic yogurt
- Peel melon, remove seeds and cut into suitable pieces.
- Peel and cut banana.
- Mix milk, yogurt and banana together.
- Add melon into mixture.
- Blend well and serve.
Broiled Lobster Tails
- fresh lobster tails
- lemon wdges
- organic butter
- Preheat the broiler, and wash lobster.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut the top side of lobster shells lengthwise.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges to serve; melted, organic butter is optional.
If you want to learn more about health and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/