My son visited me this weekend, and he told me that everyone at his work was coming down with the flu. I sent him home with a bottle of Alpha CF, a homeopathic remedy for colds and flu.
I discovered this amazing homeopathic remedy about 20 years ago. I don’t get the flu. I don’t get colds. Neither do those that I share this information with – or send home with a bottle of the sublingual tablets. Like my son.
Boericke & Tafel formulated this homeopathic remedy in a product called Alpha CF Homeopathic Cold & Flu for both adults and children. The key to avoiding a nasty cold or the flu is to start taking these little white tablets at the first sign of symptoms.
I have discovered that this timing will typically run a cold or the flu off within 72 hours. And another tip is to continue slipping them under your tongue until all symptoms are gone.
Taking Alpha CF will certainly lessen the effects of a nasty cold or the flu, if you do get sick. Again, the key to your success is to start them at the FIRST sign of a cold or the flu.
Coming Down With The Flu
I am not a fan of getting a flu shot for many reasons.
- I don’t like putting into my body what I am trying to avoid exposure to;
- There are many different strains of the flu, and a flu shot is merely one of those various strains;
- I believe that if you do get sick, let your body battle it out without drugs or meds to help strengthen your natural immune system;
- If your immune system is healthy, it will successfully eliminate a cold or the flu virus on its own – naturally;
What To Do If Sick
If you do come down with a cold or the flu:
- Get on a good multi-vitamin regimen, and remain taking a quality multi-vitamin 4 to 5 days every week after you get well;
- Make sure that you are ingesting enough vitamin C every day – and I mean every day;
- Get plenty of rest – get out of the way, and under normal circumstances, let your body naturally handle this challenge on its own, but give it the time it needs to rest;
- Drink plenty of water – stay hydrated, especially if you have a fever;
- Avoid sugar, simple carbs, and diet drinks – I do NOT consider this staying properly hydrated;
- If you are craving a cola – have a clear one, like pure and natural ginger ale.
Basically, if you come down with a cold or the flu, start this amazing homeopathic remedy at the first sign of symptoms, and sleep, sleep and sleep, drink plenty of water all day long, or another healthy clear liquid of choice, and support your immune system by taking a quality multi-vitamin and a vitamin C, daily while sick.
Note, quality vitamins are merely compressed food, so they should not cause a tummy ache. They’re food. You should be able to break them apart with your fingers, but most high-end vitamins typically come in capsule form.
Vitamins made with corn are the ones that are harsh on your tummy, and cause cramping and nausea – especially if you are sick and eating less. These manufactured vitamins commonly require a hammer to break them apart. I’m not kidding.
Before And After
Remember: if you are healthy and continue to support your immune system, eat well and stay on a vitamin regimen, you shouldn’t come down with nasty colds or the flu. But if the situation is unavoidable – like at school or enclosed indoors in an office with germs flying everywhere – start taking Alpha CF at the first sign of symptoms.
After you have recovered from a cold or the flu, continue on a quality vitamin program indefinitely for good health.
It works for me – every time.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article. http://www.janethull.com/healthynews/
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.