- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
July's Healthy Recipe is great to serve for a "volcano party", and is a salad replete with digestive enzymes for those ambient toxins.
Creamy Asian Slaw
10 oz cooking cream (cream cheese)
¼ cup Asian toasted sesame dressing*
12 oz broccoli slaw
½ cup golden raisins
½ cup slivered almonds
1. Combine cooking creme and dressing in a large bowl;
2. Add remaining ingredients;
3. Toss to coat;
4. Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour;
5. Stir before serving.
Serves:16; about 1/2 cup each
Prep Time:15 minutes + refrigeration
Substitute if near Mt. Etna, Italy: for an Italian twist, prepare as directed, adding Italian herbs and spices to the cooking creme, and Tuscan Italian dressing (oil and vinegar).
Recipes found on: Cook Philly.com
* Katie's Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing
2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
2-3 Tbs soy sauce
1 Tbs sesame oil (optional) plus extra virgin olive oil to make 1/2 cup
2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted**
2 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp ginger
1. Whisk apple cider vinegar, olive oil, optional sesame oil and soy sauce.
2. Whiz the garlic and toasted sesame seeds in a mini-food processor until garlic is in small pieces.
3. Combine and enjoy!
*To toast sesame seeds, put them on a dry cookie sheet in the toaster oven and toast on light once or twice until lightly browned and aromatic. No toaster oven? You could certainly use a regular oven on low heat - just watch the closely every few minutes to make sure they don't burn. I'm thinking you could also put them in a hot, dry pan and stir constantly until browned, but I haven't tried that myself.
Store in the fridge (I think?) and try to remember to take it out a half hour before dinner, because the olive oil will solidify when cold.
From "Kitchen Stewardship"
Posted July 2012 | Permanent Link
Dr. Hull's Recommended Products
Dr. Hull has selected the best resources on the web to get her recommended products. Browse the following products Dr. Hull highly recommends to keep you and your family healthy.
| Niacin, 50 mg »
Great for: Detoxing, High Blood Pressure, Liver Health, Children
| Wobenzym N »
Great for: Allergies, Immune System, Nausea Relief
| Vitamin C 1000 »
Great for: Immune System, Colds, Detoxing, Flu & Viral
|Hair Analysis Testing »
Identify hidden toxins in your body by having your hair analyzed with Dr. Hull.
Other Articles In The July Issue
- Healthy Feedback
- Mercury From Volcanoes
- Stevia Update!
- Q & A with Dr. Hull
- Did You Know - About Volcanoes?
- Healthy Recipes
- You Say Tomato.......
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!