- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
Many of us have no idea if we are exposed to toxic chemicals. City dwellers are exposed to air pollution daily. Many farmers and ranchers are exposed to the by-products from pesticides and herbicides, and many of these chemicals find their way into the drinking water. Do you live near a landfill, or possibly in a housing development on top of an old landfill?
Research your living environments carefully, and take preventative measures to sweep your body clean of "life's toxins." Here are some common health symptoms if exposure to unnatural chemicals and chemical compounds are of concern. Simply detoxing can address many of these health symptoms if done as soon as these symptoms become a chronic concern.
Common Symptoms Of Chemical Toxicity Are:
Abnormal hardening of the bones
Aches and pains in bones and muscles (i.e. Fibromyalgia)
Dry skin and eyes
Injury to cells
Lack of concentration
Loss of appetite
Loss of hair
Loss of memory
Loss of libido
Protein/sugar in urine
Posted May 2010 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
- Videos on the Web - April 2011
- Cancer causing chemicals in cola - March 2011
- Downing diet soda tied to risk of premature birth - February 2011
- USDA Organic Label Standards Being Weakened by Lobbyists - January 2011
- Neotame - Hidden Danger in Holiday Food Supply - December 2010
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!