- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
April's Healthy Recipe is from The Hullistic Network. Just say "chilli and salsa" to a Texan, and we're interested, especially when used with flounder. Here's our Chili-Rubbed Flounder in Salsa.
Chili-Rubbed Flounder in Salsa
10 flounder fillets;
1/4 cup olive oil;
1/8-cup chilli powder;
Salt and pepper to taste;
20 oz prepared salsa.
- Combine olive oil and chilli powder, and pour over fillets.
- Marinate fillets in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill each portion of flounder to desired doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Top with salsa and serve immediately.
Prep Time:30 minutes
Posted April 2012 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!