- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
April's Healthy Recipe is from The Hullistic Network. Just say "chilli and salsa" to a Texan, and we're interested, especially when used with flounder. Here's our Chili-Rubbed Flounder in Salsa.
Chili-Rubbed Flounder in Salsa
10 flounder fillets;
1/4 cup olive oil;
1/8-cup chilli powder;
Salt and pepper to taste;
20 oz prepared salsa.
- Combine olive oil and chilli powder, and pour over fillets.
- Marinate fillets in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill each portion of flounder to desired doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Top with salsa and serve immediately.
Prep Time:30 minutes
Posted April 2012 | Permanent Link
Dr. Hull's Recommended Products
Dr. Hull has selected the best resources on the web to get her recommended products. Browse the following products Dr. Hull highly recommends to keep you and your family healthy.
| Niacin, 50 mg »
Great for: Detoxing, High Blood Pressure, Liver Health, Children
| Wobenzym N »
Great for: Allergies, Immune System, Nausea Relief
| Vitamin C 1000 »
Great for: Immune System, Colds, Detoxing, Flu & Viral
|Hair Analysis Testing »
Identify hidden toxins in your body by having your hair analyzed with Dr. Hull.
Other Articles In The July Issue
- Healthy Feedback
- Mercury From Volcanoes
- Stevia Update!
- Q & A with Dr. Hull
- Did You Know - About Volcanoes?
- Healthy Recipes
- You Say Tomato.......
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!