- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
- Aspartame is 180 to 200 times sweeter than sugar and contains about four calories per gram.
- Toxicity to the chemical sweeteners vary within the human population; one person may not have effects until a dose of ten mg per kg of body weight (10 mg/kg) is reached, while another person (or a child) may have chronic toxicity effects at one mg per kg of body weight (1 mg/kg).
- Phenylalanine, fifty percent of aspartame, causes seizures, elevated blood plasma, negative effects during pregnancy that can result in retardation, and insomnia.
- The manufacturers admit that sucralose was unpleasant for the rodents to eat in large doses.
- Neotame is the most potent sweetener marketed today and is 7,000 to 13,000 times sweeter than sugar.
- Recent research shows a problem from sucralose with caecal enlargement and renal mineralization seen in post mortem animal research.
- Scientists have proven that aspartame alters brain function and prompts behavior changes in all humans.
- Untreated PKU may develop into additional neurologic symptoms, especially if aspartame is used.
- Recent medical research studies have disclosed a connection between aspartame and multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Phenylketonuria's (PKU) relationship to aspartame has not properly addressed and has not been thoroughly studied.
- Aspartic acid makes up forty percent of aspartame and is a neuroexcitor, which means it negatively affects the central nervous system.
Posted April 2010 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!