- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
March's Healthy Recipe is from The Hullistic Network and is a great dish for a change of seasons - Seared Orange Roughy.
Seared Orange Roughy
2 fillets Orange Roughy
2 tbsp organic, unsalted butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
¼ cup white wine*
1 tbsp chives, chopped for garnish
*Use lemon juice as an alternative to white wine, if preferred.
1. Preheat a saute pan over medium-high heat until warm and add 1 tbsp butter.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper and add to heated skillet.
3. Cook the fillets for 3-4 minutes until they begin to color and then flip to the other side.
4. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until fillets easily flake.
5. Remove cooked fillets form the pan, add the onion and garlic.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes until they begin to color.
7. Deglaze the pan with white wine and continue cooking sauce until reduced by half.
8. Add remaining tbsp of butter and stir until incorporated.
9. Season sauce with salt and pepper and serve over fish.
10. Garnish with chopped chives.
Umm, what a healthy lunch or dinner!
Posted March 2012 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!