- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
From Natural News: Cancer causing chemicals found in cola coloring ingredient.
Apparently the "caramel coloring" used to color regular and diet colas isn't natural coloring. Surprised? Instead of using natural ingredients, cola colorings are made from chemical compounds that mix sugars with ammonia and sulfites at high temperatures.
Combine these chemical "colorings" with the toxins in aspartame, neotame, sucralose, and acesulfame-K, and you might think twice about downing that can of colored soda pop. Maybe you can drink a clear soft drink in a glass bottle that's made with pure cane sugar, like Reed's Ginger Ale......try it and you might just enjoy that clear cola in the old-fashioned way.
Posted March 2011 | Permanent Link
Dr. Hull's Recommended Products
Dr. Hull has selected the best resources on the web to get her recommended products. Browse the following products Dr. Hull highly recommends to keep you and your family healthy.
| Niacin, 50 mg »
Great for: Detoxing, High Blood Pressure, Liver Health, Children
| Wobenzym N »
Great for: Allergies, Immune System, Nausea Relief
| Vitamin C 1000 »
Great for: Immune System, Colds, Detoxing, Flu & Viral
|Hair Analysis Testing »
Identify hidden toxins in your body by having your hair analyzed with Dr. Hull.
Other Articles In The July Issue
- Healthy Feedback
- Mercury From Volcanoes
- Stevia Update!
- Q & A with Dr. Hull
- Did You Know - About Volcanoes?
- Healthy Recipes
- You Say Tomato.......
Other Articles In This Category
- Videos on the Web - April 2011
- Cancer causing chemicals in cola - March 2011
- Downing diet soda tied to risk of premature birth - February 2011
- USDA Organic Label Standards Being Weakened by Lobbyists - January 2011
- Neotame - Hidden Danger in Holiday Food Supply - December 2010
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!