- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
February's Healthy Recipe features Mirko Albrecht, NC Natural pH-Regulation Lunch Recipes.
Mirko creates healthy recipes based on my Detoxification Program. Go to www.healingrecipes.ws/category/menu-for-dr-hulls-detoxification-program for example menu plans, and these recipes are for my pH Balancing 75/25 Diet. This is Mirko's website, so you can contact him from this website.
Basic Ingredients and Preparation:
1) For preparation of some recipes, use fresh juice and a powerful juicer to prepare fresh vegetables and fruit juices of choice.
2) Various recipes need almond or cashew flour. It is easy to prepare by grinding nuts in a spice/coffee grinder.
3) Also use millet semolina because it is alkaline and ideal for snacks. Using an electric coffee grinder, you can grind millet for fine semolina flour.
Mediterranean Potato Salad with Tomatoes, Green Beans and Basil
2 to 3 big fresh cooked potatoes, coarse pieces
2 small tomatoes, diced
½ cup fresh cooked green beans
5 to 6 leaves basil, chopped
5 tsp. olive oil
a small amount of garlic, finely chopped
½ small red onion, finely chopped
Optional, 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
Himalayan or sea salt to taste
The preparation is easy - simply mix all ingredients together.
• 100% alkaline
Whole Grain Snack with Carrot Pumpkin Apple Mix and Cashews
Basic Stock for this Recipe
1 cup carrot, finely sliced
½ cup pumpkin, diced
½ apple, diced (mixed in a small amount of lemon juice)
1 small red onion, finely chopped
½ cup apple juice
¾ tsp. fresh ginger, finely shredded
1 ½ cup water
a small amount of natural butter or coconut butter
Himalayan or sea salt
2-3 hands full (¾ cup) millet semolina
Natural salt to taste
½ cup cashews, chopped (pre-roasted in a dry pan)
Sautè the carrot, pumpkin, apple, red onion, and ginger in butter. Add apple juice and water. Let boil for 15 to 20 minutes. Mix in the blender and add natural salt to taste.
Bring the carrot-pumpkin basic stock back to a boil. Add salt and reduce heat until stock is simmering. Take millet meal by the handful and add to water very slowly. To avoid lumps, stir quickly with a long handled wooden spoon while adding millet semolina. This mixture must become thick while cooking. Note: add the semolina until desired consistency.
Now add the butter and cashews to semolina (do not cook any longer) and stir gently until you have a homogeneous mixture. Pour in a dish (or plate) and let cool completely; cut into slices.
Pour coconut oil or butter into a frying pan and heat slices on both sides until light golden. It is important to assure the oil is hot, otherwise the slices will absorb the oil and your slices will be greasy & unpalatable.
• Millet semolina is 100 % alkaline;
• Rich in natural fiber;
• Promotes digestion.
Posted February 2012 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!