- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
New research studies are currently being performed around the world proving that the diet sweeteners are NOT safe for human consumption. This evidence is important to know because it suggests that not only are these diet sweeteners harmful to your health, but also that the studies done by the corporations that manufacture these diet sweeteners, may be grossly misleading consumers.
The latest study from Purdue University is crucial because it supports what the critics of the original, "corporate-conducted" studies have been saying for years - that is, the original sweetener safety studies for both aspartame and Splenda, submitted to the FDA were flawed. In my personal and professional opinion, the critics are right. The sweetener studies conducted by their manufacturers were so poorly conducted, and incompetently evaluated, that a crucial gap in our scientific knowledge resulted. Independent scientists with no interest in corporate profit have documented true adverse reactions to the chemical sweeteners. This latest study from Purdue is an example of the "good science" exposing the dangers of diet sweeteners.
Check out the entire article, New Splenda, Sucralose Study Reveals Shocking Potential Harmful Effects. When the page loads, scroll down below the "Recent Posts" box.
Posted February 2009 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
- Videos on the Web - April 2011
- Cancer causing chemicals in cola - March 2011
- Downing diet soda tied to risk of premature birth - February 2011
- USDA Organic Label Standards Being Weakened by Lobbyists - January 2011
- Neotame - Hidden Danger in Holiday Food Supply - December 2010
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!