- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
January's Healthy Recipe comes from Mirko Albrecht, NC Healthy Menu Plan to Natural pH-Regulation.
Mirko creates healthy recipes for my Detoxification Program. Go to www.healingrecipes.ws/category/menu-for-dr-hulls-detoxification-program for example menu plans.
These breakfast recipes are for my 75/25 pH Balancing Diet. Next month, I will feature Mirko's lunch recipes.
Basic Ingredients and Preparation:
1) For preparation of the recipes you need fresh juice or a powerful juicer to prepare your own fresh vegetable and fruit juices of choice.
2) Various recipes require almond or cashew flour. It is easy to prepare these by grinding nuts in a spice/coffee grinder.
3) Also, it is recommended to use millet semolina because it is alkaline and ideal for snacks. Using an electric coffee grinder, you can grind your own millet for fine semolina flour.
Whole Grain Double Decker Cake with Apple-Yoghurt Almond Filling
2 cups soymilk or goat milk
¾ to 1-cup millet semolina
stevia extract to taste
Apple-Yoghurt Almond Filling
½ to ¾ cup pure yoghurt (mixed with 2 to 3 tsp. pure almond butter)
1 to 1 ½ apples, finely diced (mixed in a small amount of lemon juice)
¼ to ½ cup almonds, chopped (pre-roasted in a dry pan)
4 tsp. raisins, unsulphured
2 pinch cinnamon powder
¼ to ½ tsp. fructooligosaccharide powder (FOS)
First bring soy or goat milk to a boil. Add natural sweetener and reduce heat until milk is simmering. Take millet semolina meal by the handful and add to water very slowly. To avoid lumps, stir quickly with a long handled wooden spoon while adding millet semolina. This mixture must become thick while cooking. If necessary, you can add up to 1 handful.
Now add FOS powder to millet semolina (do not cook any longer) and stir gently until you have a homogeneous mixture.
Pour the mixture in a dish or plate, and let completely cool. Cut into cake slices.
In a separate bowl, mix the ingredients together for the filling. Then put in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Now lay some millet semolina cake slices in a casserole dish and top with the Apple-Yoghurt Almond Filling. Then layer with the millet semolina cake slices again.
Tip: Millet semolina is alkaline, but you can also use corn semolina. Instead of raisins, you can add a few finely diced dried apricots. Almonds are very alkaline, but this recipe is also tasty with hazelnuts or walnuts.
- Millet semolina makes this breakfast cake highly alkaline.
- FOS powder has a strengthening effect on the intestinal barrier.
- Fructooligosaccharide taste is comparable to sugar and has a beneficial effect on the immune system.
- This recipe promotes a healthy intestinal flora.
- Supports acid-alkaline balance.
Banana Almond Fruit Salad with Lemon-Yoghurt Dressing
1 banana, sliced
10 almonds, chopped
Lemon Yoghurt Dressing
3 tsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. pure yoghurt
½ tsp. pure almond butter
1 tsp. cold-pressed almond oil
¼ tsp. fructooligosaccharide (FOS) powder*
* can use stevia or a small amount of raw honey to taste
Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the fruit salad.
Tip: This combination is 100 % pure alkaline and perfect if you have acidosis. Instead of almonds and almond butter, you can use hazelnuts.
- Highly alkaline.
- FOS powder regulates the pH value in the intestinal tract.
- Promotes intestinal flora.
Posted January 2012 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!