- Discover hidden toxins in your body with Dr. Hull's hair mineral analysis service.
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world.
Camellia sinensis is the Chinese word origin of the English word tea.
There are at least six different types of tea.
If left undisturbed, a tea plant will grow into a tree up to 16 meters (52 ft).
White tea has a much lighter and more subtle flavor than other types of tea.
Loose leaf teas typically have a higher quality and a richer taste than tea bags.
Water temperature and steep time will affect how your tea will taste.
Tea contains only 30 to 40 mg caffeine per cup, while an eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine.
Tea is calorie free.
Tea helps keep your body hydrated because it is low in caffeine.
Tea flavonoids help in bone development.
Posted January 2012 | Permanent Link
Visit Dr. Hull's Websites & Online Programs
Other Articles In This Category
- Did You Know - About Love? - December 2011
- Did You Know - About Stuff - October 2011
- Did You Know - About Everything in This Newsletter? - September 2011
- Did You Know - About Dehydration? - August 2011
- Did You Know - About E.coli? - June 2011
Online Hair Analysis Testing
Dr. Hull's Message Board
- Have something to say? Post a comment or discuss articles on Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Free Alternative Health Forum!