If you’re trying to cut down on your stress these days, try these simple tips to support a healthy lifestyle. Keep it real, and make it easy.
Try the following:
- Remove all toxic chemicals from your food and environment;
- No DIET sweeteners;
- Avoid vaccinations and support your immune system instead;
- Limit alcohol, and avoid all drugs (prescribed and OTC);
- Get a hair analysis to determine if you are toxic, and learn what your nutrient levels are;
- Detox from heavy metals, yeast (Candida) or any other microbes;
- Monitor you body pH;
- Do a hormone saliva test;
- Find an open-minded medical practitioner who respects you and both allopathic and alternative protocols;
- Regularly take your supplements at least 5 times every week;
- Maintain a regular exercise program;
- Get plenty of sleep;
- Get at least 20 minutes of morning or evening sunshine for vitamin D;
- Drink mostly spring water/mineral water;
- Did I mention detox, detox, detox?
If you want to learn more about healthy living, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/