Sometimes, good health is simple – start a new daily routine of getting a good night’s sleep and exercising daily.
If you’re having trouble sleeping, try these tips:
- don’t eat a large meal after 5:00 PM;
- take a warm bath or shower right before bed;
- use relaxing essential oils after your bath or shower;
- turn off your technology while in bed – try not to watch television and avoid using your iPad or mobile phone while in bed;
- read a book when you go to bed (this typically makes you sleepy)
If you want to learn more about healthy living, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article http://www.janethull.com/