Your thoughts are a very powerful thing, and if you stay positive no matter the circumstances, it can change your life in a very positive way.
Mentally, you must stay educated on all sides of any issue, take the time every day to be outdoors in Nature, do something kind for someone else every day (this includes your pets), and when you feel yourself getting stressed or angry, immediately replace those feelings with thoughts of gratitude and appreciation for the good things in your life.
This practice can eventually become your default outlook over time. Believe me, you’ll be healthier for it.
Physically, stock up on food, water, and medications. Even if you don’t have unexpected challenges pop up, it’s wise to always have extra food, drinking water, and medications on hand.
- Make sure to get outside every day for extra vitamin D from sunshine, fresh air for extra oxygen, and some exercise. This is good for you and your pets, and again, do this everyday.
- Cook at home more than you eat out, and when you do eat out, avoid fast-food drive-throughs; select hometown diners and ethnic restaurants that take pride in their food quality.
- Buy fresh foods as opposed to boxed and pre-packaged foods.
- Eat your larger meals earlier in the day to maximize efficient digestion and elimination.
- Drink mostly water, and make sure to check your body pH, especially the pH of the fluids that you drink.
- Detox periodically. Detoxing takes stress off of your body, and I have provided you my 10 Steps to Detoxification ebook for free. Use this as an instructional manual and as a reference guide to answer your questions about detoxification.
The Ten Steps
- Identify and remove the cause of your health symptoms.
- Learn to “read” your body; begin recording any health changes.
- Get a hair analysis.
- Be happy with yourself.
- Detoxify your body.
- Restore depleted nutrients.
- Exercise and get plenty of rest.
- Eat 75% raw foods at every meal.
- Drink water, water, water.
- Get control download of your life.
You must not neglect the fact that healing from a disease or stress takes faith, personal strength, and perseverance. A book I highly recommend is The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
Born into a family of natural healers and raised in rural Mexico, Ruiz was mentored by his mother, a healer, and his grandfather, a native shaman. For more than a decade, he has taught the ancient Toltec traditions, blending ancient wisdom with modern-day personal awareness.
I respect Ruiz’s work and I practice “The Four Agreements” myself to stay balanced within my daily life. I pass these on to you because I believe that to resist disease requires emotional and spiritual discipline.
Be impeccable with your word.
As Ruiz writes, speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Don’t take anything personally.
What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
Don’t make assumptions.
Find the courage to ask questions and to expect what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
Always do your best.
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
Good Things Ahead
As you recover from any illness – or are actively preventing disease – your entire life will change as a result. You can experience a refreshed emotional outlook as a positive side effect of your life-style changes.
I developed my Ten Step Detox Program to help you maintain your health and the health of those you love. Removing chemicals from your life is the first step to disease recovery.
As the world grows more intense right now, you can experience positive physical changes and begin a journey of self-empowerment and lifelong health.
Stay positive peeps. It’s worth more than you know.
If you want to learn more about healthy living and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more by joining my Private Inner Circle Membership Program. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/