“TERMINAL” CANCER INDUCED BY TERMITE PESTICIDE
The story of the Bergens was published in the Sunday Supplement of the Dallas Morning News in the late 1970s. If this success story had not been published, I don’t think anyone would have believed it, especially as time passed.
Mr. and Dr. Bergen purchased their “dream” house in an upper-class neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. Shortly after moving in, they and their two children became ill. One of their sons became very sick.
Tests disclosed a rare form of cancer lying against his liver.
The tumor was successfully removed by an operation. Tests run by his doctors revealed high levels of chlorinated hydrocarbons in his body tissues.
Toxicologists from two universities separately examined what turned out to be their “nightmare” house. The tests run by these poison experts revealed that the house and everything in it were too highly contaminated for human inhabitants. The Bergens learned that the same major pesticide company had sprayed the house six times in the previous year.
The Bergens left everything in the house and moved out. They filed lawsuits against the pesticide company, the previous owner, and the real estate company.
After several months, the Bergen’s problems worsened. The boy’s cancer returned. This time it was wrapped around the aorta of the heart. Operations involving the aorta have a 98 percent rate of failure and death. His physicians recommended no further course of treatment.
What Did His Mother Do?
His mother grew extremely worried after the doctor’s explained the cancer could eat through the aorta in perhaps two to three weeks, resulting in the death of her child.
She immediately sought help elsewhere. She took her 12-year-old son to John Richardson, M.D. in Reno, Nevada, who placed the boy on the diet documented in his book, Vitamin B17 Case Histories, and in my book on Dr. Richardson’s work, The Richardson Cancer Prevention Diet.
Upon returning to Dallas, she visited a nutritionist to talk about her son. By adding the following, she modified her son’s dietary program:
1. One (1) Coenzyme Q tablet to raise the oxygenating enzymes in the body.
2. Vitamin A levels temporarily increased to 100,000 units. Hundreds of papers have been published on the anti-cancer effect of this vitamin.
3. One (1) cup of organic yogurt daily.
4. Two (2) garlic capsules per meal for detoxification.
5. A complex amino acid supplement, with one (1) gram extra L-Cystein mid-morning and one (1) gram mid-afternoon for detoxification.
6. 500 mg. zinc orotate daily. (Hans Nieper, M.D. of Hanover, West Germany reports excellent results using this nutrient in his extensive European practice.)
7. Vitamin C, beginning with twelve (12) grams spread throughout the day, increasing three (3) grams each day, titrating up to bowel tolerance, per William Cathcart, M.D. Then, cutting back three (3) grams following a loose stool/diarrhea. Fifty percent (50%) calcium ascorbate and fifty percent (50%) ascorbic acid were used.
Young Bergen topped out at thirty-three (33) grams of vitamin C per day, at which level he saturated his tissues with the vitamin C for the first time. Excess vitamin C was excreted by his body, which was indicated by the development of a loose stool. Using this method of cutting back the vitamin C intake by three (3) grams every time diarrhea developed, he tapered down to eight (8) grams daily.
His ability to accept a high dosage meant he had been severely toxic.
Thirty days after beginning the Richardson Diet, another scan was performed. His doctors were astounded to find the cancer had vanished. Even more amazing to his parents, none of the physicians showed the slightest interest in how this young boy performed this “miracle” of healing himself.
1. Detoxification can be rapid using the above detox program, but make sure to monitor an acute detox like this using a certified nutritionist – always seek professional help when detoxing from disease.
2. Healing can be quick when the proper conditions are attained in the body, especially with children.
3. The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself when treated properly, using the right tools needed.
If you want to learn more about disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more by joining my Private Inner Circle Membership Program. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/