Zinc is in the spotlight these days because of all the hub-bub about the Coronavirus. But, zinc has always been an amazing nutrient, so I’m not surprised it is getting great recognition.
- enhances immune function
- stabilizes blood sugar
- helps your skin and your eyes
- treats diarrhea
- enhances your attention span and memory
- treats the common cold
- assists in wound healing
- decreases the risk of age-related chronic diseases
- has shown positive results treating the Coronavirus
This sounds ligit to me.
Different Forms Of Zinc
There are many different forms of zinc supplements that are available in capsule, tablet, and lozenge form.
Zinc-containing nasal sprays are not recommended because of reports that they can cause the loss of smell. If you’re stuffy, simply use a saline nasal flush until symptoms go away.
Here are the different forms of zinc:
- Zinc gluconate: one of the most common over-the-counter forms of zinc used most commonly in cold remedies, such as lozenges;
- Zinc acetate: like zinc gluconate, zinc acetate is often added to cold lozenges to reduce symptoms and speed up the rate of recovery from a cold or the flu;
- Zinc sulfate: in addition to helping prevent zinc deficiency, zinc sulfate has been shown to reduce the severity of acne;
- Zinc picolinate: research shows that your body absorbs this form better than the other types of zinc;
- Zinc orotate: this form is one of the most common types of zinc supplements on the market because it binds to orotic acid;
- Zinc citrate: studies show that this type of zinc is as well-absorbed; zinc gluconate has a less bitter, more appealing taste.
Zinc And Coronavirus
The safety of using zinc sulfate with Hydroxychloroquine is a big debate in the news these days.
But why? What’s the reason for this?
This drug has been safely used for over 50 years, and its health cautions have been clearly documented. Plus, when used for Coronavirus, it is working because it acts like a vaccine.
So what’s the big deal, other than that it cuts the profits and control by Big Pharma. For those of us who are in alternative health, this is a no brainer – we easily “get it” – zinc sulfate with Hydroxychloroquine has been proven to be a safer option that can be used right now.
It’s your personal choice, but if it were me, I’d INSIST my doc prescribe it ASAP if I was ill with COVID.
Test Your Zinc With A Hair Analysis
Do you know what your zinc level is?
Well, this is a perfect time to check your level for peace of mind. It’s important to know if your zinc is good, and it’s very important to determine if you need to supplement with extra zinc – if it’s low, you can boost your immune system.
Have a hair analysis done and see for sure if you need to supplement with zinc during this very strange time.
Stay healthy, smart, and informed.
If you want to learn more about healthy living and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more by joining my Private Inner Circle Membership Program. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/