There is a lot of information circulating on the web these days about how to avoid getting the Coronavirus. Some advice is there to generate fear and some is really good information.
How do you know which is what?
Well, as a general Rule of Thumb, if you are left with a feeling of hopelessness, keep searching for answers.
Any remedy, or potential cure, should make you feel positive and hopeful that there are, indeed, solutions out there.
No matter what COVID 19 is – a very nasty natural virus or simply an experiment in the lab that accidentally escaped – there are solutions that will surface, so never stop trying anything and everything that is safe and natural to avoid getting sick.
Trial and Error
Before today’s Big Pharma medical system took over medical research and drug trials, everyone in the past used new medicines and treatments when they were needed.
Then, they observed if the treatments worked or not.
Back in the day, all medicines were a product of trial and error. Aspirin was. Antibiotics were.
Today, medicines have become very political, socially powerful, and worth billions.
Maybe we can bring into the future the best from our past.
Do your research when searching for solutions.
When I do my research looking for answers, I always dig into the older medical journals.
I study the research and case histories done before Big Pharma took over today’s mainstream research.
I read case histories; I speak with people who have healed from incurable diseases, and I learn from the old-fashioned medical professionals.
I never watch mainstream media, I avoid modern vaccines, and I believe in prevention – Big Time!
Do your own research into these suggestions to avoid getting a cold, the flu, or COVID 19:
- Take a quality multi-vitamin daily, 5 to 7-days a week; (I personally use Juice Plus)
- Supplement with vitamin C from ascorbic acid to bowel tolerance, 7-days a week;
- Supplement with an extra 50 mg of pure niacin 5 to 7-days a week to cleanse your blood;
- Use Zinc lozenges;
- I prefer Zinc+Vitamin C lozenges, but I can’t find one without artificial sweeteners in them, so I cannot recommend any brand at this time; avoid any lozenge that has xylitol, sorbitol, mannitol, or sucralose in it;
- Snuff warm salt water up your nose every morning, and gargle with it, too.
- And most importantly: if you are diagnosed with COVID 19, insist that your doctor start you on chloroquine immediately; do you own research;
- Avoid anything, and anyone, that makes you feel fearful and negative, and keep digging for alternatives that do no harm and leave you with a hopeful outlook.
If you want to learn more about healthy living and disease prevention, contact me at janethull.com. Remember that you are never alone when you are looking for good health!
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more by joining my Private Inner Circle Membership Program. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/