You’re never too old, or young, to learn something new.
Did you know …..
- You should carefully read the ingredients on no calorie – no carb flavored waters because the ingredients in some flavored waters contain:
- Purified Water
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Acesulfame Potassium (ace-K)
- Natural Flavors (MSG).
Oh no! They are NOT labeled as sugar-free.
• The most potent part of the Echinacea plant is the root. In fact, potency runs from seed to root to leaf to almost none in the flower.
• According to a CBS evening news “Inside Story®” report, the largest U.S. customer of lesser expensive Canadian pharmaceuticals is the U.S. government. According to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Americans buy over $1 billion worth of drugs from Canada.
• Flavinoid is a substance that gives fruits and vegetables their color. It also performs a very beneficial double-duty as both an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory.
• If you suffer from chronic sinus problems, try humming several times a day on a regular basis. See if you notice an improvement. Humming various sounds for long periods of time increases blood flow and oxygenation in the brain.
• The average American adult consumes twenty teaspoons of “added sugars” daily.
• The Sun’s magnetic field is over 230 percent stronger now than it was at the beginning of the 1900s, and its overall energetic activity has sizably increased.
• You can reduce the risk of catching a cold with moderate physical activity each day, such as a 30-minute walk or bike ride.
• One reason a hair analysis provides important information that cannot be derived from a blood specimen is the hair represents a historic record of what’s going on inside of your body as opposed to just over the past 48 hours.
• Elevated magnesium has been correlated with hypoglycemia.
- In a study on aging and Alzheimer’s Disease, researchers found that most patients in an exercise group who remained physically active, experienced less depression and were in better physical shape and showed less symptoms of Alzheimer’s.than the “routine care” group.
Join my Private Membership Program
Gain access to all of my online programs, ongoing support, monthly Q&A, and more by joining my Private Inner Circle Membership Program. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to alternative health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.