Eat foods rich in iodine for thyroid health.
Good sources of iodine are seafood and saltwater fish, kelp and spirulina, organic milk and yogurt, as well as cranberries and strawberries.
Get your juicer out and start making some healthy smoothies for thyroid health and weight management.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 1/2 melon of choice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup organic milk of choice
- 3/4 cup plain organic yogurt
- Peel melon, remove seeds from the inside and cut into suitable pieces.
- Peel and cut banana. Mix milk, yogurt and banana together.
- Press melon, then press banana mixture.
- Stir well and serve.
Broiled Lobster Tails
- Fresh lobster tails
- Lemon wdges
- Organic butter
- Preheat the broiler, and wash lobster;
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet;
- With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise;
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges to serve; melted, organic butter optional.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.