Happy Summer 2018 (and Winter 2018 in the Southern Hemisphere).
I have been posting less this summer due to lots of busy events, but I want my readers to know that lots of these changes are directly related to The Hullistic Network. Stay tuned for some exciting updates!
Remodeling The Hullistic Network
The Hullistic Network is undergoing a remodeling project. We have lots of new ideas going into action for 2018-2019, and we want to thank our patrons for your dedication and support.
- We’re constructing a new studio to produce podcasts and educational videos;
- We are introducing a new member to our Network, a motivational fitness counselor available for health and wellness tips for people on the go;
- I am dedicating more time for phone consultations to educate and motivate people looking for ways to improve their health independently at home;
- We are updating The Hullistic Market to expand my recommendations for my favorite wellness products available online;
- We will be offering updated educational programs for detoxing at home;
- I will continue to offer my expertise on the hair analysis;
- We will continue to inspire and motivate others through knowledge and self awareness;
- I will finally get my new book on the diet sweetener industry published.
Thanks For Your Support
Most of you know that I do what I do because I love what I do. Helping people become aware, and truly understand, the history of the diet sweeteners, the politics behind vaccinations, the loss of the quality of our modern-day food, maintaining a healthy weight, learning how to heal naturally are what motivate me to help others.
Their are lots of changes ahead for everyone – personal changes, political changes, economic changes, and educational changes. They key is to admit whether you see these changes as the glass half empty or half full.
Thanks for your patience, everyone. Have a wonderful Summer (or Winter), and we wish you all the best in health.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.