In 2013, I received a letter from an amazing 11 year old, Eva.
I’ll never forget it. Eva is now 15 years old, and I bet she is tearing it up. A real leader. The head of her class. She’s probably ready for college.
Here’s her letter:
Dear Dr. Hull,
My name is Eva, and I am 11 years old.
Thank you for your great information on aspartame poison. My mom had aspartame poisoning for a while. After my mom figured out that she had aspartame poisoning, she got very knowledgeable about it and so did I.
I try to tell as many people as I can about the dangers of aspartame. I am writing a paper about aspartame poisoning, and your book has given me some very good ideas for my paper.
It’s shocking to me how many kids eat and drink sugar free products. All the kids in my class eat sugar free gum and almost everyone drinks diet coke, and it’s painful to watch them eat poison.
It is scary that aspartame is in everything from medicine to food to toothpaste. I used to actually have headaches when I consumed sugar free products, and now I won’t touch it with a ten foot pole!
I have surprisingly changed a few peoples lives. The kids in my math group and my best friend and her sister do not eat or drink aspartame anymore just because I told them about it.
I also loaned your book, Sweet Poison, to my math teacher’s wife.
I have read that methanol in aspartame is toxic, but on an aspartame website, it says that we get more methanol in fruits than aspartame. Can you help me argue this point in my persuasive paper?
Teach Your Children Well
What an exceptional young woman Eva is! She is so smart and wise for any age. Our world will be a better place with such smart young people like Eva to become our leaders in the future.
Never stop learning about the dangers of aspartame and other toxic food chemicals – no matter your age. Food chemicals are NOT put into our foods for the benefit of our health – chemicals are put into our foods because the food manufacturers make lots and lots of money using them, and to make more profits, they generate lesser quality foods with chemicals they own the patents on.
Technically, no one should “own” any food or any form of nutrition. Nature puts food on the Earth for free – that’s the way it is supposed to be.
The amount of methanol found in natural foods can never be compared to the man-made forms of methanol used in manufactured foods because methanol in nature is always found with other natural alcohols, such as ethanol. The alcohols balance one another, which keeps them from becoming toxic.
This happens in peaches and in pineapples – naturally, I mean.
The methanol in aspartame, however, is a manufactured/man-made form, and it does not have ethanol or any other natural form of alcohol to balance it.
So, this is a manmade methanol added to aspartame for the purpose of holding its other two manufactured chemicals together (phenylalanine and aspartic acid). This is toxic, to say the least, and no other animal in the world would eat this junk, other than a human, that is. When other animals eat or drink aspartame, they get sick.
Hum. That’s something to think about.
You will find that the toxic foods making people sick are those created by humans – not by nature.
Hope For Our Children
When you teach your kids about the differences between natural foods and man-made foods with added chemicals, they will learn from an early age what is truly healthy. I hold hope that the new generation will be smart enough to know that healthy foods make them feel better, give them more energy, and peace of mind.
Cheers to all the Eva’s out there – may you live long and prosper.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article and the youtube links. http://www.janethull.com/healthynews/
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.
Before taking vitamins, consult your doctor; pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking can affect how your body responds to multivitamins.