How do I file a complaint with the FDA?

If you've experienced adverse reactions to any chemical sweetener, please consider contacting the FDA with your complaints. Because chemical sweeteners can be found in over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, vitamins, vaccinations, toothpaste, and food products it is important to look closely at the <a href="">FDA Web site</a> to find out exactly where you should send your complaint.
The <a href="">FDA Web site</a> includes contact information for non-emergency food-related complaints, non-emergency reactions to medical products, and vaccinations. Click on the link provided on the FDA Web site to find the office with which to file your complaint.
For more information, please visit <a href=""></a> for further information. 
Email    Print

Article Info

Dr. Hull's Health Forum

.: Powered by Lore 1.6.1

Most Popular Products

Dr. Hull's Hair Analysis Program

Hair Analysis Testing

Discover hidden toxins in your body that may be contributing to negative health symptoms. Dr. Hull provides a specific nutrition interpretation and wellness recommendations.

View More Info >>