Who do I contact about my reaction to aspartame?

If you've experienced adverse reactions to any chemical sweetener, please consider contacting the FDA with your complaints. Because chemical sweeteners can be found in over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, vitamins, vaccinations, toothpaste, and food products it is important to look closely at the <a href="http://www.fda.gov/opacom/backgrounders/problem.html#food">FDA Web site</a> to find out exactly where you should send your complaint.
The <a href="http://www.fda.gov/opacom/backgrounders/problem.html#food">FDA Web site</a> includes contact information for non-emergency food-related complaints, non-emergency reactions to medical products, and vaccinations. Click on the link provided on the FDA Web site to find the office with which to file your complaint.
For more information, please visit <a href="http://www.fda.gov/opacom/backgrounders/problem.html#food">www.FDA.org</a> for further information.†
Email    Print

Related Articles

DSM pulls out of aspartame market
http://www.dairyreporter.com/news/ng.asp?n=66736-dsm-aspartame-sweetenerBy Anthony...
(No rating)  4-6-2007    Views: 7447   

What Is Aspartame?
Aspartame is actually a drug discovered in GD Searle laboratories as an ulcer medication. The...
  10-5-2005    Views: 6994   

What Is In Aspartame?
Aspartame is 50% phenylalanine, 40% aspartic acid, and 10% methanol. The primary breakdown...
  10-5-2005    Views: 5996   

If Aspartame Is Harmful Why Do The Manufacturers Say Itís Safe?
When it comes to the truth behind NutraSweet and aspartame, consumers have heard only one side of...
  10-5-2005    Views: 11095   

Article Info

Dr. Hull's Health Forum

.: Powered by Lore 1.6.1

Most Popular Products

Dr. Hull's Hair Analysis Program

Hair Analysis Testing

Discover hidden toxins in your body that may be contributing to negative health symptoms. Dr. Hull provides a specific nutrition interpretation and wellness recommendations.

View More Info >>